The Lutheran Church Extension
Fund (LCEF) Administrative Assistant will be responsible for connecting LCMS congregation
members with LCEF resources by providing support to LCEF District Vice Presidents
in the upper Midwest area, the LCEF Director of Communication & Marketing,
and the LCEF Design and Layout Specialist.
This Administrative Assistant role is a part-time (24 hours per week, flexible hours if needed) position located in the Minnesota South District office in Burnsville, MN.
Position qualifications include:
- Prefer a 2 or 4 year college graduate in business, communication, education or a similar field of study
- Requires knowledge and understanding of the Lutheran Church ─ Missouri Synod
- Strong communication and people skills, exhibits confidentiality and professionalism
- Organizational skills and attention to detail with good follow-through
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks concurrently and efficiently
- Demonstrated ability with Microsoft Office software products including Excel
- Knowledge of Constant Contact, FileMaker Pro and Adobe Forms Central helpful.
- View complete job subscription here.
Please submit a resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via regular mail to:
Kurt Fuhr, LCEF Vice President
Minnesota South District
14301 Grand Avenue South
Burnsville, MN 55306
Please submit your resume no later than Friday, Oct. 18th, 2013 for consideration.